Accommodation at Brock University
Brock University is pleased to offer accommodation in our Vallee Residence for the 2016 CFUW AGM for the special rate of $60 per person per night plus HST.
Vallee Residence offers comfortable guest rooms furnished with a single bed, desk, dresser and wardrobe. One four-piece washroom is accessible from each of the two adjoining bedrooms. An elevator is located in the residence lobby for convenient access to all floors.
To reserve your room at Brock University, kindly contact Sonya Forsey, Conference Coordinator via email at email@example.com with the details of your stay by Friday June 3, 2016. Your reservation will be confirmed via email.
Last Day to Book Rooms at Brock: Friday June 3, 2016
- Check In - Check in time is 3pm on the guest’s day of arrival.
- Check Out - Check out time is 11am on all guest’s day of departure.
Guests will be required to check out by leaving their by leaving their keys with staff at the DeCew Residence Front Desk.
- Unreturned or Lost Key Charge: A charge of $230.00 for lock and key replacement, required for security purposes, will be added to the conference master bill for each set of missing or unreturned accommodation room keys.
- Computer Access: secure access will be provided free of charge by accessing the conference guest password provided at check-in. Guests requiring Internet access will be required to sign an agreement accepting the usage terms set out by Brock University.
Note that wireless Internet is available in most locations on campus with exception of residences where Ethernet cables are required in residence rooms. Guests should bring their own cables.
- Parking - On arrival residence guests may park temporarily in K lot, located near Vallee Residence. Residence guests will be provided with a parking pass for M lot valid for the duration of their stay. Guests are required to move their vehicles to this lot immediately following check in and display the pass on the dashboard of their vehicle. Residence parking passes are lot specific and do not allow for parking in any other lot, in fire lanes, in loading zones or in any other restricted areas.
Non-residence guests are required to use the ‘pay per use’ visitor parking lots located around campus and are not entitled to free parking in residence parking lots. Parking regulations on campus will be enforced by the Brock University Parking Services. Any vehicle parking in unauthorized areas will be ticketed and/or towed.
Information and Reminders
The following items are provided in each guest room:
- Face Cloth
- Bed Linen/Pillow
- Plastic Drinking Cup
The following are suggested items guests may want to bring with them to campus:
- Extra pillow (if desired)
- Extra towel. Please note: linen and towel change occurs every 3 days for guests staying 4 or more days.
- Ethernet Cable: residence rooms have access to internet with a code and via an Ethernet cable.
- Alarm Clock
The following are items or services available at the 24 hour Front Desk:
- Wake up call.
- Reading Lamp
- Extra blanket
- Long distance phone card. Please note: Long distance calls can only be made from residence rooms with the use of a long distance card, calling card or by calling collect.
St. Catharines Niagara Suites
3530 Schmon Parkway
Phone (877) 848-3782 x1819 Fax (905) 984-6691
The Four Points by Sheraton is located close to Brock University and is a five minute drive or 10 minute walk from the conference center.
Each room is a Standard Suite with 2 double beds and sofa bed in the living room. All suites are non-smoking
Cost is $149 plus 13% HST, 3% Common Facility Fee and 2% DMP.
Bookings may be made by going to the following website: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/CFUW2016
Bookings must be guaranteed in advance with a major credit card. You may book accommodations, modify or cancel a reservation on this site.
Last Day to Book Rooms at the Four Points: Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Check-In / Check-Out Times:
Check-in time is after 3:00pm. Check-out time is prior to Noon.
Cancellation/ No-Show Policy / Early Departure
Individuals with guaranteed reservations, who fail to arrive on the confirmed date without 7 day notice, will be charged at the Group rate for two (2) nights. Late arrivals may be charged for the confirmed stay at the Group rate. Early Departures will be charged 100% of room rate for the remainder