Vision and Mission
CFUW’s vision is of a strong national organization working to ensure that all girls and women have equal opportunities and equal access to quality education within a peaceful and secure environment where their human rights are respected. Our vision includes a world where poverty is reduced, discrimination eliminated, where there are equal opportunities for leadership, employment, income, education, careers and the ability to maximize potential.
CFUW will continue to enhance its role as a national, bilingual, independent organization striving to promote equality, social justice, fellowship and life-long learning for women and girls.
- Membership: Build and strengthen membership to sustain a healthy organization.
- Public Profile: Raise the public profile of CFUW so that our ongoing and significant contributions to Canadian society and support for education are fully recognized.
- Advocacy: Increase the effectiveness of CFUW’s advocacy role and extend our impact through partnerships.
- Education: Work to ensure that all women and girls have equal opportunities and equal access to quality education within a peaceful and secure environment where their human rights are respected.
- Sustainability: Build organizational capacity at the Board, committee, regional and club level to maintain CFUW’s ability to reach goals.